1) When the Lizard is alive, the Lizard eats Ants.
When the Lizard is dead, Ants eat the Lizard.
Time can turn at any time.
Respect every one and Don’t neglect anyone in your life…….. …
2) A good way to change someone’s attitude is to change our own.
Because, the same sun melts butter and also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully.
3) Life is just like the sea, we are moving without end.
Nothing stays with us, What stays with us are just memories of some
people who touched us as Waves.
4) Do you want to know how rich you are?
Never count your cash, just try to Drop a Tear and count how many
hands reach out to wipe that tear – that is true richness.
5) Never change your originality for the sake of others.
No one can play your role better than you.
So be yourself, because whatever you are, YOU are the best.
6) Never make the same mistake twice,
There are so many new ones, Try a different one each day.
7) A baby mosquito came back after flying the first time.
His dad asked him “How do you feel?”
He replied “It was wonderful, Everyone was clapping for me!”
Now that’s what is called Positive Attitude
Blogger Barry: Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoyed. Please
use the comment button.
Barry Blomkamp Nd. Bsc (UL)
Professional Public Speaker, Trainer and Corporate Entertainer,
Motivational speaker, Guest & Key note speaker, Seminar &
Conference speaker, Team Builder, Comedian, Master of Ceremonies,
For your Strategic Planning sessions, Management or Sales meetings,
Conferences and/or Seminars, Award functions, Year end parties,
Cape Town, South Africa.