Tips for an Exceptional, Superb & Powerful Life!
1) Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if
you have to.
3) Always meditate and make time to exercise.
4) Spend more time with people over the age of 70 And under the age
5) Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants And eat less foods
that are manufactured in Plants.
6) Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat broccoli, almonds &
7) Try to make at least three people smile each day.
8) Clear your clutter from your house, car, desk and let new and
flowing energy into your life.
9) Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past,
negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, Invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
10) Realize that life is a school and you are here To learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum That appear and fade
away like algebra class …….but the lessons you learn will last
11) Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a layman And dinner like
a begger .
12) Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
13) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
14) Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15) You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
16) Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
17) Don’t compare your life to others. You have no Idea what their
journey is all about.
18) Ladies – Go on and burn those ‘special’ scented Candles, use
the 600 thread count sheets, the good China and wear fancy clothes
now. Stop waiting for a special occasion. Every day is special.
19) No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
20) Frame every so-called disaster with these Words: ‘In five
years, will this matter?’
21) Forgive everyone for everything.
22) What other people think of you is none of your Business.
23) Time heals almost everything. Give time, time!
24) However good or bad a situation is, it will Change.
25) Your job won’t take care of you when you are Sick. Your friends
will. Stay in touch with them.
26) Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
27) Envy is a waste of time. You already have all You need.
28) The best is yet to come.
29) No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
30) Do the right thing!
31) Call your family often.
32) Each night before you go to bed complete the Following
statements: ‘I am thankful for __________.’ Today I accomplished
33) Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
34) Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you
certainly don’t want a fast Pass. You only have one ride through
life so make The most of it and enjoy the ride.
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH. LIFE’S A gift. that’s why it’s called
PRESENT… UNWRAP IT!
Blogger Barry: Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoyed. Please
use the comment and follow buttons.
Barry Blomkamp Nd. Bsc (UL)
Professional Public Speaker, Trainer and Corporate Entertainer,
Motivational speaker, Guest & Key note speaker, Seminar &
Conference speaker, Team Builder, Comedian, Master of Ceremonies,
For your Strategic Planning sessions, Management or Sales meetings,
Conferences and/or Seminars, Award functions, Year end parties,
Cape Town, South Africa.