Blogger Barry: I hope you enjoy the aphorisms below. Some
humorous or is it truthful thoughts.
(“A short, pointed sentence that expresses a wise or clever
observation or a general truth”).
1. The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts
2. Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag
3. If you don’t have a sense of humor you probably don’t have any
sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you’re in deep
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of
the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how
many people a company can operate without.
8. Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone
9. Stroke a cat and you will have a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than the teenage boy who
wants to buy a car.
11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number
at 4 a.m – for example, it could be the right number.
13. No one ever says “It’s only a game” when their team is
14. I’ve reached the age where ‘happy hour’ is a nap.
15. Be careful about reading the fine print – there’s no way
you’re going to like it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the
same size bucket.
17. Do you realize that, in about 40 years, we’ll have thousands
of old ladies running around with tattoos?
18. Money can’t buy happiness but somehow it’s more comfortable to
cry in a Ferrari than in a Ford.
19. After 70, if you don’t wake up aching in every joint, you’re
20. Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind
and the ones that mind don’t matter.
21. Life isn’t tied with a bow but it’s still a gift.
“POLITICIANS AND nappies SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME
Blogger Barry: Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoyed. Please
use the comment and follow buttons.
Barry Blomkamp Nd. Bsc (UL)
Professional Public Speaker, Trainer and Corporate Entertainer,
Motivational speaker, Guest & Key note speaker, Seminar &
Conference speaker, Team Builder, Comedian, Master of Ceremonies,
For your Strategic Planning sessions, Management or Sales meetings,
Conferences and/or Seminars, Award functions, Year end parties,
Cape Town, South Africa.