Hi all FB & Blog Buddies..,
Only in Britain – Complaints to Councils.
Extracts from letters written by council tenants:
1. It’s the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and
burnt my knob off.
3. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly
when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against
5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet
roof. I think it was a bad wind that blew them off.
6. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
7. Will you send someone to mend the garden path. My wife
tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
8. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
9. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and
50% are just plain filthy.
10. The next door neighbour has got this huge tool that vibrates
the whole house and I just can’t take it anymore.
11. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it
12. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny
colour and not fit to drink.
13. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.
14. I want to complain about the farmer across the road.
Every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it’s now getting
too much for me.
Blogger Barry: Hope you enjoyed? Please
use the comment and follow buttons and share if you like. Til next