* Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make her wag
* If you don’t have a sense of humour, you probably don’t have any
sense at all.
* Safety belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.
* A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you’re in deep water.
* Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how
many people a company can operate without.
* Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone
* There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
* No one ever says “It’s only a game” when their team is winning.
* The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same
* Money can’t buy happiness — But somehow it’s more comfortable to
cry in a Porsche than in a Yaris.
* Always be yourself, because the people that matter don’t mind,
and the ones that mind, don’t matter!
Blogger Barry: Hope you enjoyed? Please use the comment and
follow buttons and share if you like. Til next time.